During a buccal massage, you will open wide and have (gloved) hands in oral regions you didn't know existed. If you’re like me, you will somehow find this relaxing. If you’re like other people, it could take a few minutes to get used to.
Manually relaxing the more than 40 (!) muscles in the face is only part of how facial massage gets you glowing. Our hands-on approach also promotes healthy blood flow in the skin and decreases inflammation, which can be linked to breakouts, and dullness.
Why do we include Buccal in F.Sculpt + and F.Sculpt Intense?
Buccal allows us to go intra-oral, so we can work deeper in to the facial muscles, amplifying the results of the facial workout.
What are the Benefits?
In general, buccal massage helps with overall circulation and lymphatic drainage and flow, especially if your facial muscles are super tense. Most of our clients don’t even realise how much tension they were holding in these muscles, until we release it.
While these techniques are often associated with facial aesthetics there are so many wonderful benefits beyond sculpting and contouring…
- Facial Muscle Relaxation: Buccal massage aims to relax the muscles of the face, including those around the jaw and mouth, relieving stress and tension.
- Improved Circulation: Massage, in general, enhances blood circulation. Improved blood flow contributes to better oxygenation and nourishment of the skin cells, potentially leading to a healthier complexion.
- Lymphatic Drainage: Buccal massage works to stimulate lymphatic drainage in the facial area, aiding in the removal of toxins and reducing puffiness.
- Enhanced Skin Elasticity: By promoting relaxation and increased blood flow, buccal massage contributes to improved skin elasticity, potentially reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Facial Contouring: By toning and firming the muscles in the cheek and jaw area, providing a more sculpted appearance.
- Stress Reduction: Like other forms of massage, buccal facial massage can have a relaxing effect, working to help reduce overall stress levels.
- Enhanced Product Absorption: Massaging the facial muscles boosts circulation and oxygenates the skin which int turn enhances the absorption of skincare products, allowing them to penetrate more deeply into the skin.
- Holistic Well-Being: Beyond physical benefits, buccal massage is often considered a holistic practice that can contribute to overall well-being by promoting relaxation and mindfulness.
Will I notice the results?
You'll see an immediate result, and the stay-power really depends on the level of stress in your lifestyle. Facial Sculpting Massage has a cumulative effect, so the more consistent, the better the long term results. Like working out, regular gym sessions reap the best results.
Included in our F.Sculpt + and F.Sculpt + Intense treatments. Lift, sculpt, tighten, and brighten the skin like never before with facial workouts from The Facialist.